50 Shades of Mr. and Mrs. Orange

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu September 2016 (Part 2)


  • Day 3 Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island

Woke up very early to catch the sunrise. We do not have anything for today so we thought of taking an island hop tour of our resort, Amihan Beach Cabana offers.

Official Website: http://amihan-beach.com/
Email: info@amihan-beach.com
Facebook: facebook.com/AmihanBeach
Google+: google+/AmihanBeach


You guys, this place is AWESOME! --- My hubby enjoying life, btw.





(Woke up very early but decided to take a shower and I was 15 mins late booo!)


Island hopping tour cost us 1,800 php for us (2) two for 5 destinations. Which is affordable for a private tour with lunch, right? Also, bring cash for the entrance fees. Below are some of the damages.
  • Paradise Beach (50 php)
  • Ogtong Cave (100 php)
  • Virgin Island (500 php for the first two pax) --- additional of 100php in excess per head
  • Virgin Island Cottages (300 php for a table good for 4-6 pax)
  • Nature Park (100 php) 
I highly suggest you bring lots of water. If you forgot to do so, be ready to shell out 60 php per bottle at Virgin Island, wherein most probably you will have your lunch.

Here are just some of the photos that I took today. Enjoy!
(Un-retouched, no enhancement, no filters, just watermark)


Paradise Beach - rained the night before so the care taker was busy cleaning the shore for the seaweeds. This place is perfect for marriage proposals and mermaids!


Ogtong Cave - fresh water, I literally wanted to stay for the entire day. Next time when I come back, I'll stay here lol


Virgin Island - where we had our lunch. This place is gorgeous! I can picture myself getting married again here with my hubby. They have snorkeling area, enough number of life guards, resto bar, shops and the likes.


Nature Park - their pool is on the cliff! Non-swimmers, the pool is deep. I think the shallow part is 6ft and it gets deeper the nearer you are to the cliff. But for kids, they have a kiddie pool just beside this.


And this is a big humpback whale at the snorkeling area lol

I will post my time lapse tomorrow and also the continuation of this blog post. Stay tuned gorgeous people.





Share:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate